|Lemon Chicken - Yummy looking|
- 1/2 lb. sweet butter, softened
- 8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 oz. flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
1) Dredge chicken breasts in flour, salt and pepper and dip into beaten eggs. In heavy skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with vegetable oil. Add chicken and cook over medium heat. When chicken breasts are done, remove from pan and keep warm.
2) Discard cooking fat and add lemon juice to pan. Cut remaining butter into 1 ounce pieces and whisk into lemon juice, one piece at a time. Beat until sauce is smooth and thickened.
3) Spoon a little sauce onto plates and top with chicken. Garnish with parsley, perhaps a slice of fresh tomato or pepper, and lemon slices.